Kimbrya's Archives

12/29/2004

Log: dec. 28, xxx4: So It Begins...

They began their Rites this evening. And to my surprise, Deomo was also there. Somber and determined. I explained the generals of the rites to each of them while we all sat in the Temple.

I let them chose their own isolation locations in the temple for 30minutes. Each was to spent time with him/herself and ponder their past and ther present and these rites. The were given an opportunity to back out before the isolation. None did. I was surprised by who chose which place to isolate themselves. I thought Scarlet would chose the Orange Meditation Room or Fyrshka's Shrine Room, but she chose the Blue One. I thought Brem would chose the roof with the risk of rain since we have good memories of dancing in the rain, but he chose an empty room in the bacement. And Deomo I had thought would choose the Blue Meditation Room but he chose the roof. Interesting. When I sit with them all again... I will ask them why they made those choices.

They were to face their first challenges tonight and meet tomorrow night to discuss what they learned from them. Take some time to breathe before facing the next set Thursday night.

After the 30min. I came to Scar'let. She was deep in though as she scribbled madly in her journal. She looked up. The look in her face was painful for me. I knew a little of what she was to face this night. I pray she succeeds. I gave her a chance to back out. She vowed she was staying. I told her to wait for Maxell in the Ritual Space. She went there and continured her meditation and scribbling. That journal is such an outlet for her. She may not say out loud what is going on in her head or heart, but I bet that datapad journal does. I came to Brem and told him to meet Maxell at the Imperial Base in Bestine for his Ordeal assignment for Physical/Mental challange. I gave him a second chance to back out. *smile... I am so proud of him* He didn't. He left immediately to meet Maxell. Then I went to Deomo. I gave him a second opportunity to back out. He was so quiet... so resolved. He didn't back out either. I have no idea what changed his mind to do these rites or why he does them with such ... I don't have a word for the look in his eyes. Just that he knows deep down that he needs to. What changed his mind? I told him to meet Maxell for the Physical/Mental challange. He left and then paused by Scar'let. I barely heard him speak. Such soft words of concern. "Be strong Scar'let... I know you can be." I suddenly realized that they must have made some connectin more than Feral. The tai'shan bond was there. Not like Maxell's but still there... and his care for her and hers for him was very apparent. This could be very very dangerous. I hope Maxell can cope with this. Then Deomo left the temple to meet Maxell. They are to be given a third chance to back out before embarking on the challages. I hope they all stay. Brem and Deomo stayed. And their challenges were set. They have 24 hrs to complete them and meet back at the temple to discuss what they learned from this. I hope they ALL come back.

I was feeling nautious again. I needed another med dose. The smaller doses left me ill. So i took a larger dose. I needed to rest. Maxell was nervouse to do this ordeal with Scar'let without me... but I was quickly not being functional. I wished Brem well and remined him that I loved him and that was with him in spirit. Then shortly after sleep took me by force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home