Kimbrya's Archives

1/01/2005

Log: Dec. 30, xxx4: not well

This was not a good day. I spent much of it in pain, ill. I pushed myself too much yesterday. I waited too long to take the meds.

*worried*

I have to get stabilized... I am debating heading back to the private medical clinic. I have to help Scar'let learn things about how to use her gifts. Force skills... she needs so much training. She has missed so much.

And Brem. Brem... your challenge is coming up. I pray that you have faith in our bond... that you trust your friendships and do not get lost as the ferals do. This challenge coming may not be as difficult as your first... you live through a more difficult Emotional-Spiritual challenge already. Us.

Remember. I love you. And no matter what, I will always be with you... in your heart... to light your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home