Kimbrya's Archives

1/01/2005

Dark Secrets

Every society has them. Every organization. Every person.

Dark does not necessarily mean bad or evil... but just part of the balance of the universe.

When I woke Friday afternoon, feeling much better than the day before, I saw a note from Scar'let to contact Cauil. Cauil. A man of many dark secrets of his own. I have few good memories of him. But not ones as painful as Deomo. I faced Deomo. And saw something... passed the man who tortured me. Duty. The things people do in the name of duty. The wrongs.

I spoke with Cauil and explained what I could to him, answering his questions about my suspicions about Deomo's past. About the Shadow Ancestors of the Zabrak. Honour and sacrifice. There are dark things in those words. And truths. Deomo deserves to know the truth about his past... one way or the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home