Kimbrya's Archives

1/02/2005

Log: Dec. 31, xxx4: Change in Plans

Brem's second set of chalenges will have to wait. He is on a mission and cannot be pulled from it. I think that is actually good. I am uncertain whether the challenge we have chosen is suitable.

We will do Deomo's instead.

I took Scar'let And began a rough and intensive introduction to how to use some of her psyonic gifts.
-Ability for visions, through dream, through touching objects
-Empathy (receptive and projective)
-Telepathy (receptive)
I focused on the first. It is what she will use for Deomo's Rite. That and her tai'shan bond to him. I taught her the trance sequence technique. That is something she could learn if she studied Teras Kasi... but she must know it here. I also taught her small techniques for consciously reaching out. As well as, how to keep focus on a vision. The teachings came to me as I needed them... as though I summoned the knowledge from an archive. I am that archive. *sigh* I believe she has a grasp of what to do. I wish we had time to test this before she went into this dangerous rite. I wish them luck.

I took my med dose. We are dangerously low on the meds. I will need to speak with Avios soon and arrange for more. I cannot be part of this rite to come. I have not the strength. I will be resting in the med indused sleep. *this is not living... i need a better solution*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home