Kimbrya's Archives

1/04/2005

Log: January 3,xxx4: Last Dose

I have been researching in my wakeful moments. And trying to sort all the things in my head. I wish Scar'let's rites were all done so I can start passing imformation to her. She is a much better and avid writer than I am.

My meds are keeping me alive. But, the completely knock me out for sometimes more than half a day. If I miss a dose or am late, my cells begin breaking down and I get drained and in great pain. I have tried shifting the dose down a bit, but that left me gravely ill.

I took my last dose this evening. I have not seen Avios yet. I hope he comes to the temple tonight. I need to get the specs to him. I need another dose.

This is so not *living*. I need to get out and do something.

I miss Brem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home