Kimbrya's Archives

1/04/2005

Log: January 1, xxx5

Well... the ordeal for Deomo went with mixed results. Scarlet is too drained to communicate coherently on the matter. But she says it is unfinished. I think she feels she failed somehow and that something went wrong.

I am hearing all kinds of whispering in the temple. Like the whispering I have begone to hear in my head last month. But it is all unclear.

There is a determination in Scar'let's eyes to fix the situation... to manage to call Deomo back as he fled the temple before the rite was truly done. She said she made him a promise, to never give up on him. I hope once she is rested, she can succeed.

Brem has been away from the temple alot. He is constantly called to duty these days. It is making it difficult to organize his rite. As he is not yet a ranking officer, he is obliged to follow his orders. *sigh*

I need to reach Avios. I only have enough doses left till Monday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home