Kimbrya's Archives

1/11/2005

Log: January 11, xxx5

I have been in and out of the private med facility. The med we have been using for me are just not holding up. I have been working on a new set of meds, our research is tough and frustrating, yet interesting. I hope Brem is well. I know Brem is well. I miss him terribly.

I have been hearing much whispering in my head. I thought maybe my brain was breaking down. But I know now it is the whispers fo those whose knowledge I carry. The time is growing near to when I can pass this on. *smile* at last. Scar'let sent me a small note that she wants to have a small event soon. A temple blessing. I intend to be well enough to attend.

I look forward to sitting with Brem for this event.

It is so good to see everyone in positive spirits. Maxell will have some healing, but he is a strong man and has the support of his tai'shan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home