Kimbrya's Archives

1/19/2005

Force Calls

I can hear the Force calling me. Pulling at me. I woke today with such strength and vigor. I know I must go to the temple. The doctors took one look at me and let me pass. The whispers of the ghosts of the old temple sing clear in my mind.

I have done what I can to guide Scar'let along on the right path for her training. I send her one last note. She is too diversified. She needs to refocus.

Brem. I have been there for him... and always will. Think on me, my love. And remember our time together. Know that when you do, I am right with you in your heart, I bright star of love.

I must go to the Temple now. It calls... the Force calls. There is no more time.

I promise to whisper when Need stirs.

Remember to smile and laugh for me, everyone. *innocent cutely tilted head smile with freckles moving with a slight wrinkle of her nose*

Brem...
Dance in the rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home